How To: Request Screening Reports
A guide to start requesting tenant screening reports
- Login into your account and dashboard
- Click Tenant Screening icons on Side Menu (left) or icon (right)
Start a New Screening:
- Click the button ‘New Screening’
- This page will show all the previous screening reports ordered
- This page also shows the status for recent reports
Enter Applicant Information:
There are 4 pages of data to fill out. Each page only contains 3-4 fields.
- Applicant email
- Open Bankrupty Window, leave at 120 months (max)
- Determine your policy for bankruptcy
Enter Landlord Information:
Co-Managers cannot report orders for landlords to view. Whomever reviews this report will need to order it.
Enter Property Information:
If a property is already created on Burbz, you can select from the drop down.
Or, create a new property.
Select Property Classication:
- Subsidized: Section 8 or government assistance
- Conventional: Standard rent
Accept FCRA. This is the Fair Credit Report Act that landlords and managers must follow when requesting and reviewing reports. Reports cannot be shared with another individual without the applicants permission.
All Done! Tenants finish.
After submitting the forms, the applicant will receive an email. Applicants will need to enter their personal information to complete the reports.
- When applicants enter their information, a final report will be generate. Landlords will receive an email notification.
- Return to the Tenant Screening dashboard. On the table you will see the latest report. Click ‘download’.